THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

It's November Already!

Where does all the time go--November is here, its getting cold and all the leaves are starting to fall. I love fall and all that it brings, but it was so busy that it's hard to find time to enjoy it. Volleyball is finished--the varsity team was undefeated in regular season, we took 2nd place at a tourney of 24 teams, one tourney was cancelled and we loss our second game in regionals. We finished out our year with our volleyball party at my house with all the girls. We always have such a fun night with alot of food, playing games, talking and getting scared. The girls gave Monica and I a gift certificate to Cafe Borgia--can't wait to use it, we have never been there. I also wrote a poem for all the senior girls and they each read them out loud. I think they liked them as one girl said to me--I couldn't wait to get mine, I have seen all the senior girls in years past and now it's our turn. I also heard a freshman girl say, I hope she is still doing that when we are seniors--so it does make it worth it, as I am trying and retrying of what do put down on paper. Markets are also finished--hard to be gone that early in the morning, but grandma B. helped out alot and Jeff was home some mornings. I ended up working two days a week--and got to work with Audra, which was nice. Our family never did get to the apple orchard, there wasn't time and with Jeff roofing that filled most of our Saturdays. I did make applesauce, I only did one bushel as we had some left from last year. I couldn't believe how pink it turned out. Well, this one is getting kinda long--the last couple of days have been so nice, I hope it stays like that for awhile.

No comments: