THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

The Bousema's and Holstege's are in Town!!!

We spent a lot of time at the pool and went shopping a couple of times with all the girls. Sue came one day with three of her kids so we had quite a big group swimming. Jocelyn got to go to two baseball games--I think she even found a boyfriend (just kidding)! I still wish I could've been with on the shopping trip to Wal-Mart--Amy thought she took two aspirin and she took two of mom's sleeping pills. She doesn't remember too much of Wal-Mart except she ran in to a magazine rack on the way in--too funny! I glad we could all spend time together this summer even with every one's busy schedules.Abby and her Cheetos!
Kenzie trying to talk herself in the pool.
One big Group!
Spencer loved the water!
Amy still competitive, going for a toothpick!
Hey Girls!
Smile--It's Summer!
Abby and Spencer
The boys with slapsticks from Aunt Audra.
Hey Jocee--you make me smile!


No comments: